Tuesday 9 December 2014

Oh Baby, Baby.....


So, it’s been a while, so thought had better blog and update you all on life!

Well, life is one of the main updates actually, as, take a seat my friends…..I am PREGNANT.

Not at all planned or expected but it would seem a little (female) life is growing inside me, due in April! I found out a few weeks after my last blog post, so you can imagine, the very thought was furthest from my mind.

I can’t say it was the easiest start for the poor thing, as I was rehearsing a rather energetic show with full on dance routines until she was 12 weeks in utero, plus coming off my antidepressants was a struggle. I didn’t feel able to process the information and deal with all the chemicals, leaving and entering my body.

Thankfully things have levelled out a little, but I am still coming to terms with things, trying to accept I am having another child, even with its relentless booting of my belly button!!

O is delighted to be finally becoming a big sister and is thankful it is not boy (LOLZ), although they can never be 100% sure at scans, so better not buy too much girlie shizzle, eh?

The other big development is with The Eel and Her.
It is over.

Well, that came as quite a shock and after briefly speaking with The Eel, it seems there is no way back. I actually feel rather sad for him, especially given my news. I also feel for O, as she will no doubt not see much of Her and A, her son, whom she had started to think of as a brother. Another Dad and child she has left…how many more hearts will she break?!

So there you have it my friends. A short update on life within The Shoes camp…..fasten your seat belts, the ride may just get bumpy. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment